Strength:Front Squat, 5 sets of 3@ 30x1
Metabolic Conditoning: 2 rounds for time: Row 500 Meters 5 Hand-Release Push-Ups 10 Box Jumps (24″/18″) 5 Hand-Release Push-Ups 10 Box Jumps (24″/18″) 5 Hand-Release Push-Ups 10 Box Jumps (24″/18″) Run 400 Meters
Watch your run/row time and try to hold it to within 10 seconds each time. Fight to not slow down on these.
Mobility WOD Episode 3:
And an awesome recipe to boot. Thanks to Mr. Bossom and Paleo Diet Lifestyle
Sweet potato and sausage soup recipe
- 1 3/4 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped;
- 1/2 lb of your favorite spicy pork sausage, casing removed;
- 2 large carrots, roughly chopped;
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped;
- 2 cloves garlic, minced;
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder;
- 1 red chili, sliced finely;
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 7 cups homemade chicken stock;
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped, for garnishing;
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat with some cooking fat.
- Add the sweet potatoes, sausage meat, carrots, celery, garlic, onions and curry powder. Combine well.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, until the carrots and sweet potatoes are slightly soft.
- While the vegetables are cooking, pour the chicken stock in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the hot stock, bring back to a simmer and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the sweet potato cubes are cooked through.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, pour everything in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve, garnished with the red chili slices and chopped parsley