Strength: Front Squat 6x2@80% -Then-
"Goose and Mav's Last Ride" In teams of two, row 5k in 250m increments.
Why you should sign up for the CrossFit Games: top 10 Reasons
1. It's probably the only time you can compete on a completely even field against the very best in a sport, and see how you stack up.
2. Give yourself a reason to step up your game to your highest level yet.
3. A fun, competitive event to look forward to every week.
4. If you're a competitor, see how good your local competition stacks up to you.
5. When you watch or go to the Games in July, you'll have an entirely different level of appreciation for what it takes.
6. It will be the 5 times this year that you give your absolute 100%. Maybe it'll be the first time you actually feel that.
7. Participate in the largest experiment into elite health and fitness ever staged. All the athlete profile information becomes experiment data. Help us prove this works!
8. Go head to head with your friends in the gym. Talk some smack, make some bets, have some laughs.
9. A chance to stomp on your coaches! You'll go head to head with us, too!
10. Give yourself a starting point for future competition and fitness endeavors.
Sign up now! games.crossfit.com
This is a really simple recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a kitchen smelling of rich spices.
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts 20-24 oz salsa 2 jalapeños - diced 2 tspn chili powder 1 tspn ground cumin 1 tspn minced garlic 1/2 tspn oregano 1/2 tspn crushed red pepper
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker and coat with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Serve with guacamole by itself, over caulirice, in a wrap, cold over a salad, options are endless!