WOD for 130123:
45 Burpees 15 Push Press 95/75 30 Burpees 15 Push Press 95/75 15 Burpees 15 Push Press 95/75
- 2 Tbs olive or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender.
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown (stir occasionally).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.
Note: all the sweatshirts are in - please come pick them up!