Enjoy this ridiculous slow motion clean and jerk. In particular, the jerk. Short, fast dip, bar launches off the shoulders and chest not the arms. He drives forward under the bar, as fast as possible. Resets front foot first. Make yours look like his, and you'll eventually put up weight like this.
WOD for 130116 15 Minutes Skill/Technique Work on the Split Jerk.
3 rounds for total time:
50 KBS 24/16kg 25 HR Push-ups Paleo Ceasar Salad Recipe from The Paleo Mom
- 1/3 cup paleo mayo
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice (or a good bottled Lemon Juice)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp Natural Anchovy Paste
- 1/8 tsp cracked Pepper, to taste
- 1 Small Head Romain Lettuce (or a large Romain Heart)
- 4-5 slices of uncured or natural, nitrite-free bacon
1. Fry bacon in a frying pan (or bake in the oven) until crisp. Drain on paper towel. When cool, break into small pieces. 2. Wisk paleo mayo, lemon juice, crushed garlic, anchovy paste and pepper together. 3. Tear or chop romain lettuce into large bite-size pieces. Wash and dry (use a Salad Spinner or paper towels). 4. Toss lettuce with dressing until evenly coated. Top with bacon and more cracked pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
*Rest 2 minutes between each round.