WOD for 121213
Strength: Back Squat 1×5 @80%, 1×5 @85%, 1xME @90% Notes: Base percentages of your most recent 1RM Squat.
7 minute AMRAP of: 50 Double- Unders
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped jalapenos
- 1 (4oz) can of chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (14oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 oz) can tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bundle of cilantro, to garnish
- avocado, to garnish
- Pull out your handy dandy crockpot.
- Add your chicken breasts.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients on top, in any order.
- Put on low for 8-10 hours or high for 6-8.
- After it’s done cooking, use tongs to pick at the chicken to shred it in with all the ingredients.
- Top with cilantro and some avocado.
- Eat up!!