WOD for 121025: HALLOWEEN THEME WOD! ZOMBIES VS HUMANS!
|If you are alive you will start the workout with the first group. If you are a Zombie you will start the WOD exactly 3 minutes after the living people and try to catch them! Run 800m 30 Wall Balls 30 box jump 30 squat jump w/med ball 30 Pull-ups Run 400m *If you are a Zombie you must catch at least one person. If you fail to catch somebody you must do a penalty of 25 burpees after the workout. **If you are alive and you get caught by any Zombies then you must also do the 25 burpees. The only people who don’t do burpees are the living who don’t get caught and the Zombies who catch people. ***"caught" means that a zombie finishes the same exercise before a human|
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour or 1/2 cup almond flour/meal (I used coconut flour)
- 3-4 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Red Hot)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. You make the call my friend.
- Bake for 25-35 or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it’s uncooked, it probably is.
- Let cool.
- HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EASY!
MobilityWOD Episode 56: