7x2 Pause Front Squat, rest 60 seconds -then- 12 Minute AMRAP :
15 Push Press 135/95 15 Box Jumps 15 Toes to Bar
Whole Life Challenge Approved Recipe of the Day: Roasted Butternut Squash
- Butternut squash can be a pain in the posterior to cut up. The secret to chopping it up with ease is to cut off both ends and peel the skin with a sharp vegetable peeler before hacking away at it.
- Here’s how I roast my butternut squash:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. I like to use the convection roast function on my oven because the squash comes out crisper on the outside.
- Peel, seed, and chop your squash into uniform pieces and place on a aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Melt 2-3 tablespoons of lard in the microwave (nuke in 30 second intervals until it liquefies).
- Toss the squash with the melted lard, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for ~45 minutes, tossing the squash every 15 minutes or so.
The mobility WOD is an easy way to pick up your 10 minutes of Mobility for the day. Other suggestions may be found on our Whole Life Challenge Resources Page.